To celebrate the exhibition Tattoo: British Tattoo Art Revealed we have teamed up with Cass Art, Mo Coppoletta’s studio The Family Business Tattoo, Tatty Devine and the Greenbank Hotel to offer you the chance to win a tattoo and more!
The fantastic prize list:
- Win a palm sized tattoo worth £390 by Ricky Williams at The Family Business Tattoo in London on 12 October 2017
- Receive two complimentary tickets to Tattoo: British Tattoo Art Revealed and the new annual journal, Fathom
- One night stay for two in a deluxe harbour view room at The Greenbank Hotel in Falmouth
- Plus a set of Jessie Knight x Tatty Devine exclusive jewellery created in collaboration with the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- And a Rotring Isograph Set from Cass Art.
How to enter
Simply head to the Cass Arts website and enter your details to be entered into the prize draw.
Ricky Williams is one of the UK’s leading tattoo artists and currently has work on display in the exhibition Tattoo: British Tattoo Art Revealed. After discussions with the winner Ricky will design the palm sized tattoo which will be in keeping with his renowned style. Find out more about Ricky Williams
The Family Business Tattoo Parlour
The Family Business Tattoo parlour was established in 2003 in the heart of London with the aim to create a new setting for tattoo enthusiasts, a shop with a different approach and a unique environment. It is now one of the leading studios in the capital and a strong presence on the international scene. Find out more about The Family Business Tattoo parlour
Prizes from Tatty Devine and Cass Arts
The Jessie Knight x Tatty Devine jewellery includes a necklace and brooch. The Rotring Isograph Set is a brilliant and durable set of high-quality drawing instruments, perfect for any aspiring tattoo artist to create their own designs.
The Greenbank Hotel
Nestled on Falmouth harbour, The Greenbank Hotel blends the best of coastal Cornish living with the finest in contemporary comfort, so you can experience life – on the water’s edge.