All aboard shipmates!
Interactive shows with Rattlebox Theatre
Dates and times…
- Pirate School
Monday 23 July to Friday 31 August | Monday to Friday | 4 x shows a day at 11.00,12.00, 14.00 and 15.00. No booking required
- Craft making Monday 23 July to Sunday the 02 September 7 days per week
- Pirate Parrot trail all day everyday
In our fun packed sessions; learn what every budding Buccaneer needs to know about being a pirate of the”Golden Age Of Piracy”!
What you’ll learn at our Pirate School…
- How to load a cannon and different types of shot
- What you might eat and drink
- Learn to find your way around a ship
- Handle some pirate treasure!
- Learn to sing a shanty to work to
- What weapons you might fight with and why – and what terrible wounds you might get and how they might be treated!
- Hear the amazing tales of the pirates Anne Bonny and Mary Read; and learn of the daring and wicked exploits of other infamous pirates – such as Blackbeard, Black Bart and Sam Bellamy
Treasure Map trail
7 Pirate Parrots have jumped ship and are hidden in the National Maritime Museum Cornwall. Can you find them?
Make your own – Pirate Cutlass, Parrot, Pirate Hand and Treasure Chest
Daily, at the Make and Takes table.
Treasure Island Play Zone
Interactive learning and fun.
Plus all the family favourites…
15 galleries over four floors, jump aboard the boats, climb the 100 foot Look Out Tower, watch shipwrights at work in the boat building workshop, go under water in the Tidal Zone, hear ocean adventures + survival stories, learn to sail miniature boats on our waterfront boat pool.