Support the Museum by becoming an Annual Member
Why become a Member?
- Free entry all year
- 10% discount on admission tickets for your friends and family (accompanying you on day of visit)
- 10% discount in the Museum Gift Shop and Waterside Café*
- Invitations and discounts to special events
- Free entry to partner attractions including Eden Project, Trebah Garden, The Lost Gardens of Heligan, Wheal Martyn Clay Works, and Minack Theatre in November and January (please see individual attractions website for opening times).
- Monthly mailing of our e-newsletter and early notice of events
*excludes alcohol in café and already discounted sale items in the Gift Shop.
How your Membership supports us…
In return for the benefits your membership gives you, your donation helps us with our restoration, conservation and education programmes so that we can preserve the maritime heritage for future generations.
As an independent museum we receive no revenue funding from the government and rely on people like you to enable us to continue our work.
We want everyone to enjoy their visit; our collections to inspire and challenge with new and exciting displays; and for the Museum to continue evolving as a world class visitor destination.
With your help we will continue to develop, excite and educate. We would like you to become part of our future and join us on this journey.
Joint membership £54 (two adults)
Child membership £16 (5 – 17 years)
Partner attraction admission – making the most of your NMMC Membership
National Maritime Museum Cornwall’s Members enjoy free admission in November and January to a number of Cornwall’s best attractions. The attractions are listed below with additional details on planning your visit. Please check opening times and visitor information before visiting and ensure you have your valid NMMC Membership card(s) with you (not to be confused with an Annual Pass).
- Eden Project: Admission will need to be pre-booked on the Eden Project website HERE
- Minack Theatre: Daytime entry only, on non-performance days. Tickets will need to be pre-booked, selecting the Partner Attraction Ticket option. Visit the Minack website HERE
- Trebah Garden: Pre-booking is not required.
- The Lost Gardens of Heligan: Admission will need to be pre-booked. Please select Partner Attraction Member Ticket. Visit the Heligan website HERE.
- Wheal Martyn Clay Works: Pre-booking is not required.
If you would like to support our work and enjoy unlimited entry to the Museum we also have other schemes that enable you to do this.
Life Membership – £600
Life Membership allows a named individual free entry to the Museum for life, VIP invites to special events, such as previews of temporary exhibitions, lectures, seminars and various other events.
Benefactor – £1,200
This package allows you and a guest to have free entry to the Museum for life, VIP invites to special events, such as previews of temporary exhibitions, lectures, seminars and various other events.
The Museum enjoys a close partnership with many companies which have assisted in different ways.
The money we raise through these partnerships makes an invaluable contribution to enhancing our displays and continuing our restoration, conservation and education programmes as well as meeting our financial responsibilities. See our current Corporate Members.
Find out more about becoming a Corporate Member by contacting Lindsey Skinner: on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about our Corporate Membership and our other membership options:
Telephone: 01326 313388