Volunteers are key to the running of the museum
Become a highly valued member of the team
We are extremely grateful for the support from our volunteers whose time and effort have contributed so much to the museum and our visitors.
Volunteering can be a great way to build your skills and confidence, make new friends and meet like-minded people through a volunteer role.
Why volunteer for us?
Volunteering at the National Maritime Museum Cornwall is a great way to develop your skills while supporting us and enhancing the experience of our visitors.
Do you have some free time and enjoy helping people? If so, you might like to apply to become part of our dedicated team of volunteers.
Interested in joining our crew?
We currently have the following volunteer opportunities available, some are seasonal so might appeal to those looking for a short-term volunteering experience:
- Welcome Volunteer – Front of House (Seasonal)
- Welcome Volunteer – Car Park (Seasonal)
- Gallery Assistant Volunteer
- Front of House Assistant Volunteer
- Family Craft Activity Volunteer (holiday periods) – this is an ideal role for those wishing to gain valuable experience within the heritage sector to enhance CV and job applications
To apply for any of the above roles please complete our volunteer registration form
For further information on volunteering:
Human Resources Manager: Linda Frost
Telephone: 01326 214559