Uncover Cornwall’s rich maritime heritage and discover why our visitors return year after year. With unbeatable views of Falmouth, changing blockbuster exhibitions and fascinating objects and collections, the Museum is a fantastic place to spend the day.
Things to do
- Visit the Lookout Tower to take in breath-taking views of the harbour
- Discover sea life through the giant underwater windows in the Tidal Zone
- Explore the 15 galleries and the blockbuster exhibition
- Take a break in our café and drink in the views
- Talk to the boat builders in the workshop and find out what they’re working on
- Discover the wondrous stories behind our collections and objects
Our groups rate is designed for groups of 10 or more plus a driver and tour guide, and includes the following:
- 10% off the admission price
- Free entry for the tour guide and driver
- £5 voucher for the tour guide and driver to spend in the Waterside Cafe
Our award-winning learning programme is the largest and most varied of its kind in Cornwall. We offer school groups an unforgettable experience in the Museum’s inspirational spaces. Find out about our programmes and workshops and book your session.
Head of Commercial Operations: Giles Gould
Telephone: 01326 214558