Uncover Cornwall’s rich maritime heritage and discover why our visitors return year after year. With unbeatable views of Falmouth, changing blockbuster exhibitions and fascinating objects and collections, the Museum is a fantastic place to spend the day.
Things to do
- Visit the Lookout Tower to take in breath-taking views of the harbour
- Discover sea life through the giant underwater windows in the Tidal Zone
- Explore the 15 galleries and the blockbuster exhibition
- Take a break in our café and drink in the views
- Talk to the boat builders in the workshop and find out what they’re working on
- Discover the wondrous stories behind our collections and objects
We offer four groups packages that cover private tours, cream teas and a chance to get out on the water in one of our boats from the collection. The packages also include discounts, lunch vouchers and free entry for the coach driver and the tour guide.
Group Booking Manager: Dayna Pope
Tel: 01326 214557