Buy a full price ticket and get in free to the Museum for a year!
|Children (Under 18s)||
|Children (Under 5s)||
All children (under 16) must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the Museum.
Companions who are required to assist disabled visitors are admitted free of charge.
Please become a Gift Aid visitor today
Did you know the National Maritime Museum Cornwall is a charity?
And that UK taxpayers can make a massive difference to charities like us through the government’s Gift Aid scheme?
If you would like to help the National Maritime Museum Cornwall further please make a donation. If you agree to make a donation and are a UK taxpayer, the government will give us an extra 25% on top of your donation.
If your donation is equal to, or more than, the full price individual admission price, you will be able to get free admission to the museum for a year and know that you are helping us in our work.
12 month ticket – terms and conditions
- Valid for 12 months from the date of first visit
- For identification purposes a photograph will be taken on activation of the Annual Passport
- These images will be securely stored and only used for identification purposes when arriving on site, and to prevent misuse of the Annual Passport
- We reserve the right to request another proof of identity when re-visiting using the Annual Passport
- Return visits are subject to normal opening dates and times
- Group admission tickets and some promotional offers are valid for single day entry only
- Annual Passport tickets are not valid for entry to some events (including evening and third-party organised events) – call 01326 313388 for further information.
Life Membership and Benefactors
If you would like to support our work and enjoy unlimited entry to the museum, please join us as a Life member or Benefactor. For more information see the Membership page.
There is a special discount for pre-booked education groups. Please see our education section for information.
We offer exclusive rates for all visiting cruise ship passengers. Please call 01326 214546 to discuss and plan your visit.
Visitors with dogs
Dogs are not permitted inside the museum, however we do welcome visitors with Guide Dogs and Hearing Dogs for the Deaf. Sadly we have no facilities for dogs to be left outside safely.