Pay once, get in free for a year!
You may not be aware but we’re an independent museum and registered charity and your entry fee supports the work of the museum including our education programmes.
On paying the entrance fee you will receive an Annual Passport which allows you to return as many times as you wish for the following 12 months. You will also be offered the opportunity to Gift Aid your entrance fee. Gift Aid is a simple way to increase the value of your entrance fee to the charity – at no extra cost to you. If you pay tax in the UK, we can reclaim the basic rate tax on your entrance fee, giving the museum an additional 25%.
|Children (Under 18s)|
|Children (Under 5s)|
All children (under 16) must be accompanied by an adult. Companions who are required to assist disabled visitors are admitted free of charge.
Order your tickets in advance here and receive a 10% discount on our normal prices. Bring your confirmation email to our admissions team and receive your annual passport from the day of your visit. Tickets must be for a future visit and cannot be used on day of purchase.
Please become a Gift Aid visitor today
If you are a UK taxpayer and you agree to donate your entrance fee, the government will give us an extra 25% on top of the entrance fee.
12 month ticket – terms and conditions
- Valid for 12 months from the date of first visit
- We reserve the right to request another proof of identity when re-visiting using the Annual Passport
- Return visits are subject to normal opening dates and times
- Group admission tickets and some promotional offers are valid for single day entry only
- Annual Passport tickets are not valid for entry to some events (including evening and third-party organised events) – call 01326 313388 for further information.
Life membership and benefactors
If you would like to support our work and enjoy unlimited entry to the museum, please join us as a Life member or benefactor. For more information see the membership page.
There is a special discount for pre-booked education groups. Please see our education section for information.
Visitors with dogs
Dogs are not permitted inside the museum, however we do welcome visitors with guide dogs and assistance dogs. We have an area in front of the museum with a dog bed and water bowl and a secure tether.