Craft your very own Alien Slime at home. Here’s all the information you’ll need to get started.
You will need:
- 1 cup of flour
- ¼ cup of salt
- ½ cup of warm water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Food colouring
- Mixing bowl and spoon
- Decorations of your choice, these could be pipe cleaners, pompoms, tin foil, paper, card, lolly pop sticks, scrap materials etc.
1. Make sure you are wearing an apron to protect your clothes.
2. Mix the flour, salt, warm water, oil and food colouring together in a bowl.
3. If the mixture is too sticky gradually add more flour. Gradually add the food colouring until you are happy with the colour.
4. Now you can make an alien by adding decorations you have at home. You could use pipe cleaners to make antennae, pompoms to make spots, or use paper and card to design arms and legs. No need to use glue just squash everything into place. Have fun!
This is not a recipe, do not eat your alien slime!
Take part in more Make and Take at Home activities.