Craft your very own Crafty Alien at home. Here’s all the information you’ll need to create your own alien critter.
You will need:
- Paper or Card
- Wobbly eyes (or you could draw your own)
- Decorations of your choice, these could be pipe cleaners, pompoms, beads, tin foil, paper, card, lolly pop sticks, scrap materials etc.
1. Draw the shape for your alien’s body on a piece of paper or card. It could be a circle, a square, a triangle or your own design.
2. Cut your shape out.
3. It is now time to decorate your alien. Add wobbly eyes using glue- if you don’t have any wobbly eyes you could draw your own.
4. Make your alien unique by adding decoration you have at home. You could use pipe cleaners to make antennae, pompoms to make spots, or use paper and card to design arms and legs.
5. For heavier decorations, such as pipe cleaners or lollypop sticks you could use sticky tape to hold them in place.
6. Keep making! How many different designs can you create?
Take part in more Make and Take at Home activities.